Friday, December 12, 2008

Weight Lifted....

Yesterday was a GREAT DAY!!

1. I finished my last assignment for school until January! Hallelujah. This past course, I found myself very burned out.

2. Work has calmed down. There will still be things to do and take care of, but it has slowed. I needed the break, at least for a few days:)

3. I got my haircut:) I was needing color, shaping, etc.. I had been getting my hair done by a friend for awhile, but she is about to stop working because she is pregnant:), so I went back to Caroline, my lady all through college. It was great to see her and catch up and we decided to...... CUT BANGS! I really like them so far. They are different, but a nice change.

Anyways, I had been really stressed and tired. I felt truly WEARY possibly for one of the only times, if not the first in my life. So, when all that took place yesterday, I felt on top of the world!

Jason and I are excited to have time together, where we neither one are traveling separately, at least until late on Christmas day.

The hustle and bustle of this Christmas season, never ceases to amaze me, I mean I am in Abilene, TX. Granted there are not a ton of stores to shop, but every evening and weekend day--- the traffic is nuts!! I will not get on a soap box about it, but just had to throw it out there.

Well I am off for now to relax, a lovely concept, and then grocery shop, so I can begin cooking every evening again. The next couple weeks are going to be BLISS!!

God Bless!

Recommendation: If you have not read or heard about Rick Warren's, The Purpose of Christmas, they are selling cheap at Wal-mart. Neat!

No comments: