I am still working during the days, etc, but am into full fledge nesting and baby mode! We are getting to excited and we can not wait to meet her!
Here are some things I have done lately to get ready or that are going to be done.....
- Completely degutted and deep cleaned our entire little house
- Need to take down all in second bedroom to have a nursery
- Bought an antique chest that will serve as her changing table-- it is a precious and timeless piece-- I also bought little pink glass knobs for the hardware
- Bought an antique end table
- Both antique pieces need to be sanded and painted antique white to match her crib
- We will be painting her nursery hopefully soon
- Putting her crib together and begin getting the nursery together
- Our birthing and breast feeding classes are coming up
- Jason and I are hoping to go on a 2-3 day get away next Sunday-Tuesday as a mini baby moon
Jason and I hanging around after Thanksgiving Meal!
Cousin Launa, Myself, and her youngest Alex!
The lighting is kinda off in this one-- but above are my two best attempts for 31 week belly pics at this point:)
Jason and I at end of the night right before we left Janice's:)