Monday, June 9, 2008

Wonderful Last 10 Days!!

I am excited to share with everyone what I did during my week home. I have a few pics and lots of fun details to share. I will post tomorrow sometime probably. For those of you who know my sis, check out her blog, she updated belly pics and she has grown!

I gotta run because my cousin Kayla and her husband Lance are staying with Jason, Betho, and I tonight! They will be here any minute.

Thank You Lord for time with family. It is so precious and dear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was soooooo fun and we miss you! Thanks to Jason for sharing you for 10 whole days. We can't wait to see you both in a couple of weeks.

Love, Mom

Jamie said...

yes...so fun! and you better post some pics soon too!don't post my chubbo ones! =)

The DeLongchamp Family said...

My Mom told me you were in Beau Ideals after us that day--sorry we missed you! I know you had fun seeing your family for 10 days--what a blessing! Hope you guys are doing well!

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

Thanks for sharing some of your precious family time with me...it was so good to see you! I enjoyed our girl talk and GIGANTIC piece of cake!!!