Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween and Pumpkin Patch!

We had a great Halloween! Ava and I went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday with friends to take pictures- Ava LOVED the pumpkin patch! She enjoyed beating on the pumpkins like drums and looking at the scarecrows that were all around, but most of all she enjoyed tyring to eat all the hay/grass/dirt combo that she sat on:)!! She is too funny!!



Sunday we dressed Ava up in her AWESOME Halloween pumpkin(aka-fall beauty) costume that many of you will recognize. Shelley Gowens made it for Kate a few years back! Thanks Shel for letting us borrow it- Ava looked like a Fall Princess if I do say so myself! Ava did pretty well being dressed up in all that fuss:) We made it long enough to take pictures at home, get to a fall festival at a church in town, and visit with friends for about 45 minutes before we changed her out of it! Her playmate most often in Abilene was dressed up in a handmade rose bush costume- they were very interested in one another's costumes! Overall FUN -I love playing dress up:)!!


Also, my nephew Josiah was Larry the Cucumber from Veggie Tales and he looked adorable in the pics I saw! Hopefully next year Ava and Josiah will be doing Halloween together!




Eating the hay- lol!







I am just kicking myself for not having her in her costume at the pumpkin patch!  Would have been great!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

How cute!! Haha.. I love that pumpkin outfit. Miss y'all!

The DeLongchamp Family said...

So stinkin' cute!