- I love my family of three
- I love the rest of my family and CAN'T WAIT too see them next week in H-town!
- The weather has been so great here in Abilene now for Avaton and I to go on walks and runs around campus!
- Jason, Ava, and I got to spend some great QT together yesterday afternoon, which was wonderful-- doesn't happen enough- I don't think there is ever enough of that though.
- Ava is doing better the past week, she is such a doll!
- I love that even in long periods of waiting on the Lord we can wait with eager expectation knowing He always is FAITHFUL!
- I have found a delicious coconut milk ice cream-- it helps satisfy my cravings from all the things I can't have:).
- I hear our camping crew had a great trip this year! We were sorry we missed out, but so GLAD they had a blast!
- I got to go on a walk this morning around campus with Ava and Mary Beth and Ben Davis:). So good to see you MB, love ya!
- 46 DAYS UNTIL OUR SUMMER VACATION IN GALVESTON WITH Yaya, Papa Bear, Jamie, Jay, and Josiah! Yipee:)
Now more pics of baby girl...
Easter Morning! She started to sneeze just as camera was about to flash:)
Play time on floor
Easter morning- sleeping and snuggling with bunny
Same deal, different angle:)
Last one-- haha!
Hanging out with mom after eating:) Love the belly wrinkles.
Floor time with daddy, I was trying to roll over!
Pretty Ava (about to go see Ben for our walk;)-- practicing my flirty face!)