Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sista time...

So.. I am staying at my sisters house for a couple of nights! It is wonderful:) I will have to post some cousin stories of Jo-man and Ava later. For now just wanted to share how neat it is we are together with our kids- when did we get to this stage? Crazy! Jamie just bathed Josiah and is putting him down for night and I am feeding Ava so I can bathe and put her down. Then we will do the dishes from dinner and with what energy we have left enjoy talking, catching up, and possibly bake some dairy and soy free choc chip cookies!! Life with kids is a zoo at times but what a JOY and delight:)

THANK YOU Lord for family!

2 comments:

Aja Speights said...

How fun--makes me wish I had a sister! :) Glad to see you guys are all doing well!

Aja

Lenzee said...

I cannot WAIT to do this with Keri and her kiddos. Makenna and Grayson are so excited about Baby Sam. We are so very blessed to have seesters. I cant imagine life without her! Sounds like you gals had a great time!