Monday, May 12, 2008

Death to Grad School

So.. I am having one of those days where I am in a love-hate relationship with my degree. I love the stimulating conversations we have in group discussion. The topics we are studying are really interesting, but my group members are not always cooperating, atleast not until last minute. I have been going at school work now for about 4.5 hours!! Funny part is there is still a lot left to do. OH WELL.

There is light at the end of the tunnel:) Once I make it through the next few days and get everything finished, I am headed to Arlington to spend a weekend with my beloved college roomies and life long friends!! Our time spent together is long overdue and we are all very excited. We are going to hang out, talk, get manicures and pedicures, go to a comedy club, shop, etc... We are going to LIVE IT UP!! So since it is only Monday and I am already telling you about my weekend plans, I am sure you can sense my excitement. I will be posting pics once I get back.

Jason is on a recreational softball league here in town with some friends of ours. He loves it. The last two weeks have been cancelled though which as been a bummer. They only have about three games left, so be praying for pretty nights in Abilene the next three Tuesday evenings.

Last night we had a BBQ with our life group and played games. We had a blast. We are forming relationships. Praise God!

Gotta get back to my school work now, thanks for the break my fellow blog readers:)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

yeah for girl time! cherish every moment...i miss my girl friends...and you so much! speaking of, when are you coming to see me, yo?

Jason and Lindsey said...

Well it is looking like I might be there a lot in June. I am thinking I will come down the June 1st weekend - the next to stay with you. Then go back to Abilene and J and I might possibly be coming back the next weekend to hang with the fam before we leave for vacation and then the next before we head back to A-town from vaca. How bout them apples?

The DeLongchamp Family said...

Hey Linds--I found your blog through Jamie's blog. Have such a fun girls weekend and tell them all I say hey! Love ya!