Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Blogging Experience!

So.. I never really thought I would become a blogger. However, Jason and I had a spontaneous urge earlier today and decided we would try this out. I always thought in order to blog I needed to be excellent with words and witty, but then I thought better and decided to at least provide updates that will possibly be boring to read than nothing at all.

As for Jason and I right now, life is swell. We are happy and blessed. Jason is really enjoying his job. His hours are still long, but he finally has Tuesdays off as well as his normal Sunday off. I have been taking Tuesdays off as well. For us Tuesday is like most people's Saturday and it has been wonderful. My job is also going well. We are finally in a more relaxed season in our job and come June I have the entire month off! Hallelujah!:)

Exciting news right now in our lives...
Bethany (my cousin) is living with us. She is helping us feel young again. We have found ourselves staying up a little later, etc.. It has only been a week, but a blast!

Also, as most of you know, my sister Jamie is prego!!! Little Raz has started moving more and kicking Jamie at night:) We will be finding out the sex at the end of the month and can not wait!

More to come...

4 comments:

Jamie said...

yay! you have a blog!i like blogging better than facebook or myspace! surprising cause i never thought i would have any of the above. now i am addicted!

Wendi said...

WOO HOO! Lindsey has a blog! I'm excited to keep up with your life more now :) Can't wait to see you!!

Unknown said...

Love the blog....and I think you are witty and funny!

the tichenor family said...

welcome to blogging!!! you will soon find it is addicting! glad ya'll are doing well!