Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SNOW AND CHRISTMAS

I woke up this morning all groggy and tired.  As I walked out of the bedroom into our living room to my right our Christmas tree was all lit up and to my left out the living room window SNOW was covering the ground!  What a wonderful start to the day:)!  I love, love, love Christmas trees and the first snow fall every year! 

It reminds me of so many things, but most of all winter is here!  Jason and I are getting to go down to Houston for Christmas and stay for Thursday night - Sunday whenvever we leave. We usually are going at seperate times and he only gets to be around breifly.  Praise God! 

We miss family and can't wait to spend time with them.  It will also be my last trip down before Miss Ava comes.  Craziness!

Well I am about to get ready for work and head that way but wanted to share the BLISS of the morning with anyone who reads my blog!

Nursery Update:  Not much, but Jason worked really hard yesterday and got the room completely torn down, switched the computer over to our TV for space saving, and we packed up the book shelf!  Some progress is better than none;)!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: